Successful manufacturing requires the alignment of many actions. The greater the coordination between the logistics, production, quality, asset maintenance, plant safety, regulatory compliance and other interdependent plant functions, the greater will be the plant ROI and ROA. Traditionally, different people manage each of these functions, usually using differing software applications. They have high need for structured collaboration and usually make the best effort to do so, but they are only human; inconsistency, error and incomplete context come with the territory.
Wonderware Skelta BPM advanced workflow software changes all that. As the workflow platform for Wonderware Manufacturing Operations Management applications, it provides the capability to manage, enforce and document processes cross-company, replacing manual processes and paperwork with electronic workflows. It encompasses everything from routine operations to escalated responses to critical plant operating conditions.
Following are among the benefits that can be expected from implementing Wonderware Skelta BPM:
- Improved operational efficiency
- Enforcement of standard operational procedures (SOP’s)
- Elimination of paper documents with electronic forms and information views
- Increased collaboration across functional domains
- Improved compliance to internal and external regulatory mandates
- Process execution visibility and monitoring of organizational performance
- Integration with the automated processes and enterprise systems
- Standardization of operational business processes across multiple locations